Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas

Christmas Eve! Decked out in their new PJ's and Robe/Slippers from Poppi & Grammy
Oh where oh where do I start? Do I moan & complain about the fact that both girls had some sort of stomach flu and Derek & I were up all Friday & Saturday (Christmas Eve) night being thrown up on :-) Lovely huh? Saturday night Addison kept saying "I think Christmas is going to be cancelled". It was so sad.

A Dollhouse from Bes & Papa
Or do I start with how much I LOVE the Holiday Season and how seeing it all through the eyes of children makes it that much more amazing. As always the Christmas lights were a hit. Even Reagan would squeal and yell "ohhhhh" every time we would see even just one strand of lights on a house.  The nativity scenes were once again the most exciting part of the Christmas decorations.  I think it's wonderful that Addison understands that we are celebrating Jesus birthday on Christmas Day.  Santa even brought her a nativity set that she can play with all year.

A remote control Puppy from Santa
We got up Christmas morning and went out to see what Santa brought and to open presents.  Both girls immediately snapped out of their sickness and it was wonderful!  My parents came over early and the girls just had a blast.  Reagan was opening presents that weren't even hers.   YAY, Christmas wasn't ruined! :-)    Addison definitely got everything she wanted and more!

 
Did a bomb go off in our living room???

Our wonderful neighbors gave Addison a Jeep but she was "too nervous" to try it. Reagan wasn't!!



SHE LOVES IT and Reagan loves being a passenger!

Goofy Girls - talking on the webcam with Poppi & Grammy

Santa brought a Castle Tent and Addison likes sitting at the back of it watching TV through the window. :-)
Christmas Afternoon: The girls still smiling even though they were sick!
We hope all of you had a VERY Merry Christmas!