Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Memories...

Making Gingerbread Houses at School
Last night as I was sitting on the floor wrapping Christmas Gifts and sipping a glass of wine... I was reminded of 5 years ago when I was doing the exact same thing. I remember thinking "something seems different" and I got up and dumped out my glass of wine with the thoughts that I might be pregnant. We went and got a pregnancy test and it came out positive! The week before we had been in Idaho at my parents and I was having a strange cramping and my mom kept saying "I think you're pregnant" and I laughed hysterically at her. Turns out moms do have a sixth sense. Now as I sit here with a 4 year old and a 19 month old, I can't help but smile at how blessed I truly am. As I type this, we are listening to Christmas music while Addison is laying on the floor (she is sick with the flu- shocker!) playing with a nativity set and the tears are welling up in my eyes. This is an emotional time of the year :-) and I am so happy for the present I received 5 years ago.


New chair from Uncle Ben. She LOVES it!

PJ Day at School
Addison with one of her "boyfriends", Sean
Decorating Cookies With Bes
Trying to get a cute photo for our Christmas Card. The girls were so silly!
Helping us put up Christmas Lights!

Robbie (our Elf) - he made a snowman with Marshmellows!