New Years has always been important to me. I always felt like whatever I was doing at midnight would determine the rest of the year. It was important for me to be surrounded by friends & fun. I still believe where I am at midnight is important but this year I was sound asleep in bed when the clock struck 12 and I feel like being at home with my husband next to me and 2 kids snuggled in their beds was a perfect start to my New Year! 2011 was a great year except for the fact that one of my children was sick every 2 weeks (and every holiday). I was planning on starting off this year HEALTHY however Reagan got a cold on New Years Day so I am really hoping this isn’t a sign of things to come :-) Such is life.
Happy New Year! I hope it's the best year yet for all of you!

