I thought the tantrums had already begun but boy was I wrong! Before it was just angry fits and now they are full blown --- lay on the floor, kicking her legs, pounding her arms --- tantrums. Oh and it’s lovely… especially when I am in public and trying to put her into the carseat and she is arching her back and screaming. I had forgotten about these days with Addison but they are back with a vengeance. The funny part is, just like with her sister, if you leave the room the tantrum stops. Sometimes she follows you into another room so she can start it again but sometimes it just ends instantly and I come back in to find her laughing and playing on the floor.
Reagan is 19 ½ months old now. She goes and gets her own diapers (without us asking) and brings them out, hands them to us and lays on the floor. I’m pretty sure she is ready for potty training! She is also a couch potato!! She will come and get us (grab my shirt and pull me) over to her TV. She will get the remote, hand it to me and then go sit in her big lounge chair and look at me like “Hellooooo turn it on, I’m waiting”. She LOVES the Baby Einstein videos. She also loves her books! Especially “That’s not my Puppy”. Again, she will come grab us, yank us to her room, get up in the recliner and pat the seat next to her. Very demanding for such a little thing :-) I love it though. I love every minute of her demands and even her tantrums She keeps us constantly laughing.