Monday, July 26, 2010

Reagan is 2 months old!

Reagan just hit the 2 month mark. My hefty little girl weighs 12 lbs already. She is wearing a size 1-2 diaper now and it made me want to cry the day I put them on her and they fit because that size diaper looked huge to me when she born. She is still our perfect baby and I have enjoyed every minute the past few weeks with her... her crying/colic in the evening has subsided which makes our evenings a lot easier and Reagan is happy about it too! She is "talking" now and smiling all the time at us. She is just the sweetest baby!

I started back to work 2 days a week and both girls are going to my mom's house and except for a lil' jealousy from Addison (who has never had to share her Bes before), it seems to be going really good. My parents just bought a house closer to us and it will give them a lot more room and hopefully make things easier on my mom. Addison is just so excited to have her own room over there too and to start spending the night with them. I will probably never be able to get her to come home now.