We hear this a lot lately - "I'm a baby!"... when Addison wants some of the attention that her sister is getting. Sometimes she will lay on the floor under the jungle gym with Reagan and copy any noises she is making or ask us to hold and burp her so that she feels like the baby too. Today we went to the mall to play in the play area (too dang hot to be outside right now!) and instead of playing, I found her in the infant seat Reagan rides in on the stroller. She stopped riding in this seat when she was 5 months old because she was too big for it - as you can see, she is still way too big for it :-) (Her facial expression is called the "Haley look". It's a friend of hers who goes and sits in her stroller when she gets mad)Then later today, I caught her feeding Reagan on the couch so I guess she still likes playing the Big Sister role too!

