Addison completed her first session of Gymnastics last week! I am so proud of her because this was the first time she was enrolled in a class that either myself or my mom didn't participate with her. I was so worried at the first class that she wouldn't even go out there with the coach, much less listen to her but she proved me wrong (luckily her friend Danica was in the class too and I think that helped a lot!!). She did great and has loved every minute of it. The coach said that at this age it is more about listening than it is really learning the skills but it is so funny watching her on the balance beam, doing somersaults, etc. Maybe you will see her in the 2024 Olympics! Hee hee.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Gymnastics!
Addison completed her first session of Gymnastics last week! I am so proud of her because this was the first time she was enrolled in a class that either myself or my mom didn't participate with her. I was so worried at the first class that she wouldn't even go out there with the coach, much less listen to her but she proved me wrong (luckily her friend Danica was in the class too and I think that helped a lot!!). She did great and has loved every minute of it. The coach said that at this age it is more about listening than it is really learning the skills but it is so funny watching her on the balance beam, doing somersaults, etc. Maybe you will see her in the 2024 Olympics! Hee hee.

