Thursday, June 24, 2010

One month!!

So here we are at one month old. Where did the month go? These days and weeks are just flying by and I need them to SLOW DOWN! We are trying to enjoy every minute with Reagan but it’s passing us by too quickly which makes me so sad. I am excited to see all the growth and changes in her this coming year but I also want to enjoy the newborn days just a little bit longer. She is awake all the time now - barely naps it seems like and she can get mighty fussy some nights (yep it’s colic)…. I had forgotten how helpless that makes us feel when nothing we do comforts her for longer than a few moments but I do remember with Addison that she would scream starting in the evening and continue until about 2 am and Reagan only cries for ½ hour to an hour in the evening and then sleeps through the night so I can’t complain at all. She is now 10 lbs and 8 oz! 90 percentile for weight. She is our healthy girl :-)

She also has a horrible case of Cradle Cap on her face, head, and upper body. It is so yucky and gross looking but we dealt with this 1 month into Addi’s life too so I know it will eventually go away and hopefully soon! She is holding her head up so well now so it's obvious that she isn't embarrassed to show off her cradle cap face - hee hee!