Reagan is lifting her head like crazy. She is up looking around whenever I hold her on my shoulder. Of course it is only for a few seconds at a time but I'm still very proud!She seems to have a pretty consistent schedule which is nice and it does include sleeping all night (except for feedings) which I love! She is awake a lot more during the day.
Addison is such a good big sister still. When Reagan cries, I hear her telling her “It’s okay, mommy is coming” or “It’s okay, Addi is here for you”. I also catch her reading her books (and then holds it up to show Reagan the pictures) and singing to her which just melts my heart. I have always loved watching her play with her dolls and seeing how she copies what we do but now it's even cuter! Instead of just feeding them a bottle, now she feeds them, checks the bottle to see how much they have drank, burps them and wipes their mouth with a cloth. She is a little mommy :-)
(The pictures above was taken by one of my mommy friends, Maria. She took some great pictures of Reagan the other day.)



