Monday, June 7, 2010

2 weeks have come & gone

Well here we are… Miss Reagan is 2 weeks old today. She is still our sweet angel baby that can do no wrong (yet!). She stayed awake up last night for about an hour after her 1:30 feeding and that’s probably the worst thing she has done so far :-) She still sleeps great and eats great and I am dying to know how much she weighs and how much she has grown but the doctor didn’t want to see her back until her 1 month - with Addison we went to the doctor about 3 times just in the first week! She is already amazing us with her alertness. She reacts to voices talking to her and will turn her head to look the person in the eye. She can see the mobile above her changing table and reacts to it also. It’s just amazing and I feel like this time around, I can enjoy every moment instead of worrying about every little thing. I truly can’t believe the love we already feel for this wonderful little girl. I am thankful everyday that even though we weren’t sure about having a second child, that God blessed us with her anyways. I can’t imagine not having her now. Addison is still in complete awe of her and wants to spend every waking moment with her which is the complete opposite of what we were expecting from her. We are happy to be a family of four!

(the picture above is a blanket and boppy pillow made by Reagan's Great Aunt Shirley - it is so soft too)