Friday, November 4, 2011

Where's My Mummy??

Poppi & Grammy sent us these wax lips! They were a huge hit!
Addison has been requesting for months to be "a pink mummy" for Halloween. Where she got this idea, I have no idea... too much Scooby Doo I am guessing. She kept talking about how she would walk around in her costume and say "Where's My Mummy". Thank goodness Bes saved the day and came up with a VERY creative way to make her costume (lord knows what I was going to throw together last minute) and the costume turned out fantastic. We have never had SO many comments/compliments on a costume before (Thanks Bes!). Reagan was supposed to be a cute little cow (a costume I bought a while ago) but we found Addison's old Cheerleader costume and once she had it on, it was so adorable that it became her costume.

The Pink Mummy!

The Cheerleader! (Please ignore the fact that her cheek is stuffed with sand)
Halloween morning I went to Addison's preschool to carve pumpkins, do crafts and watch a little program and that night we all went trick-or-treating. Reagan had no clue what we were doing at the first house but after two houses of getting candy - she figured it all out and went NUTS! It was fun and their buckets were filled up quickly! 
Addison designed and carved it (almost!) all by herself. He's sticking out his tongue.

Our kid is the one MOST excited and one of the only ones not in costume. Bad Mommy :-)

House #3... Reagan is a pro!
"It's Mine. All Mine!"

Yum Yum!