Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oy Vey!

Addison has boyfriend # 3 now. Meet Casey. Addison loves him. He seems to be a pretty cute kid however one night she came to me and told me about how she had asked to sit by him during snack time and he told her he wanted Miles to sit there instead. She was sad and I could tell her feelings were hurt. Of course she instantly start chatting about other stuff and the sadness ended quickly. Once she left the room, I immediately started crying. I don’t ever want to see my child’s feelings hurt & it was heartbreaking to think about her being excited about sitting by him and him saying no. Casey is lucky I didn’t go beat him up after that! :-) She still thinks he is fantastic though. She still has her first boyfriend, Sean, and would get very upset when I would joke with her about telling Sean about Casey (she reacted the same way when she had #2 boyfriend, Xavier). The other day she actually broke the news to Sean. It was cute. She was giggling while she said “I have a new boyfriend named Casey”. Sean didn’t seem to upset, he just sat there staring at her, however I heard him say as he was getting in his car that he was mad at Addison now. Too funny!