| Part of my Cheering Section on Day 2 |
After fund-raising for months and 24 weeks of training, my 3 day, 60 mile walk is over!! I loved every minute of it! Even when I felt like I couldn't walk any further due to my blisters, I was enjoying it. This was an amazing experience. I am slowly but surely trying to get the blog I started for this walk updated. So far, I only have Day 1 completed but Day 2 and 3 should be done soon! Please check it out if you want to know how the details (and to see a ton of pictures!)... http://60miles3days.blogspot.com/
Addison loved coming to cheer me on too. She now walks around the house holding pom poms and calls herself a "walker" and makes Derek & I be her cheering section. It's hilarious.
| Day 3: My sweet girl was so proud of me! She kept saying "Go Mommy Go, Win the Race" |
![]() |
| My team! Love these ladies! |


