The girls are definitely best friends now. They wrestle all the time (see picture above) and it’s so funny because Reagan is so big that nothing Addison does to her phases her. Addison will get on her back and yell “giddy up cowboy” with all her weight (as Derek & I scream in the background to get off of her) and Reagan will just be laughing hysterically the whole time. Reagan thinks her sister is the absolute funniest, smartest, silliest, greatest person EVER. Addison loves Reagan just as much too… we have arguments every morning getting dressed because if Reagan is in a pink shirt, Addison wants to be in pink shirt. If Reagan is wearing brown pants, Addison wants to wear brown pants. I thought the younger sister was supposed to copy the older one and not visa versa! I guess I will start buying them matching clothes to make getting out of the house easier in the mornings :-)They also have their disagreements… & the sharing issues have begun. When Addison wants to play with Reagan’s toys she says “look momma, we are sharing” but when Reagan wants to play with Addison’s toys it is “THAT’S MINE!” or “NO NO NO REAGAN” as she rips it out of her hands. She has been closing her bedroom door a lot more now too so that she can play in there alone without her sissy crawling in after her.
Addison "allowed" Reagan to play with these

