
This year we went with some friends to Schnepf Farms. In the past, I had thought Addison was too young (she wasn't!), that it was too far (actually not far at all) and too expensive (cheaper than I expected!) but now that I have gone… we will be loading up as a family & going out there every year. It was fun and definitely worth the money. Addison got her face painted (and the next day it broke out into a big red blotch… oops, put that on the allergy list!), rode some rides (first time EVER going on a ride by herself without me and she loved it!), fed the animals, rode the train and then had a complete meltdown in the parking lot when she figured out we were going home. There was so much to do and not enough time to do it all. I am still hearing about how she didn’t get to ride the roller coaster and go upside down (yeah... it didn't go upside down & I am scared for my future "fair" trips with her knowing she wants to ride one that goes upside down, I think I am too old for that!). Here are a bunch of pictures from that day....

Screaming "ALL ABOARD!"

Up, Up, Up! Flying High!
After the meltdown, she passed out with her cool "cupholder".