She is 6 months old and I call her our sweet Reagan. At this age I called Addison (and still do) Miss “Addi”tude. Two kids from the same gene pool yet total opposites. I love it…. I love that they have two completely different personalities. I hear over & over how much the two girls look alike so it’s fun that they will be so different yet still obviously be sisters to the outside world.I have always heard & read that the second kid doesn’t get as much attention as the first. How is that possible? I think Reagan gets more at times. Not only does she have Derek & I (and of course my mom) doting on her all day long but she is lucky enough to have a third person, Addison, playing with her whenever we aren’t able to give her our full attention (Addison loves “babysitting” Reagan… it’s what we call it when she watches her when we leave the room). Her accomplishments and milestones are just as exciting as they were with Addison… she recently got her first tooth and she is trying so hard to crawl - she gets into crawl position and rocks back and forth. This past month has just been a whirlwind of all her new things. She started SCREAMING this month as her way of talking. Addison never really did that but I recall talking to many of my friends on the phone when their kid was doing it and always thinking they were in pain or upset... now I finally realize it's just their way to communicate and there is no way to quiet them down when they do it in public - ha. She also started scooting across the floor. One day she learned to flip from her back to her belly (she has been doing the opposite for months) and the next day we walked out of the room for a minute and came back in to find her all the way at the other side of it.
She really is the sweetest lil’ thing and I am at my happiest when I am holding her, kissing her and making her smile! Happy 6 months Reagan! We love you!

