Our baby girl turned 4 months old today! She seems to have changed so much in this past month. She is rolling around, wants to stand all the time, pulls my hair every chance she gets, talks very loudly, loves her toys (and thinks it’s pretty cool that she can make them move and play music on her own) and is still smiling & laughing all the time. She smiles so much that even when she is tired and fussy, she can stop crying long enough to give you the biggest smile. Many nights when I am trying to put her to sleep, I can’t even look down at her because even with her eyes practically shut, she can feel me looking and she will start grinning and wake herself up & then we have to start the bedtime process all over again.Last week we took her on her first plane ride out to Arkansas to meet her Poppi & Grammy (more on the trip in another post) and she did fantastic on both flights (passengers even complimented us on how great she was even though she stayed awake for almost the entire 3 hour flight both ways! Yikes!). We learned that she is definitely a girl that needs her routine though because our perfect baby was not so perfect on the trip :-( and it was heartbreaking because I wanted her grandparents to see just how adorable and happy she always is. She tried her best to stay upbeat but by the end of the day, she would have complete meltdowns. Thankfully, she is back in her old routine now and perky again!
I feel like these 4 months have gone by so fast yet I feel like she has been with us forever. We can’t help but smile every time we look at her!

