Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy 1 Week Birthday

Reagan is a week old! I can't believe it, where did the week go?! We are enjoying her so much. She's amazing and I can't stop staring a her. Addison loves her to death, we love her more than I ever imagined and even Kita is already being protective of her.... she just fit into this family perfectly. It's amazing how she brings the calm to our crazy life. So far, she has been an easy baby which is the exact opposite of Addison. Reagan sleeps 3+ hours at a time and would sleep more if I let her. When she is awake, she is just content unless you are changing her diaper - she hates that! Here are some pics from her week of life...


Hanging out with her Bes and Papa
Chilling in the PapasanMommy with her girls
Addison loving on her sister (look at those cheeks!!)