Yes, we are Nascar fans in this house and even Addison loves watching it and yelling "GO CARS GO!" so this picture is worth a thousand words to me. Daddy took her out today to run errands with him (so Reagan and I could rest some) and he came home with this photo on his phone. We are not fans of Jimmie Johnson at all so I know putting her in this car and having her pretend she is driving Jimmie's car was not easy on him. Ha!
Saturday, May 29, 2010
The 48 car....
Yes, we are Nascar fans in this house and even Addison loves watching it and yelling "GO CARS GO!" so this picture is worth a thousand words to me. Daddy took her out today to run errands with him (so Reagan and I could rest some) and he came home with this photo on his phone. We are not fans of Jimmie Johnson at all so I know putting her in this car and having her pretend she is driving Jimmie's car was not easy on him. Ha!

