Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Addison is in love!

Addison LOVES her baby sister! I am just so thankful for this! There was a fantastic book that was given to us by her Grammy and Poppi called I am the Big Sister and we would read it every night before bed for the last few months (changing the names to fit our family) and she goes around repeating the words from it saying things like "babies drink milk, but big sisters eat sandwiches", it is so cute. We are keeping her very involved when she is home with us and Bes has been taking her most of the day to give us a break and to keep Addison in her normal routine. Don't get me wrong, she has her moments but for the most part has been great. If she could hold her all day, she would. I hope it continues like this....