Today she discovered the bag of pacifiers out on the counter that I planned on sanitizing for the arrival of baby #2. Addison immediately grabbed them and said "look momma, these are baby sisters!" to which I agreed. Then as she does with all of the baby stuff in the house... she started begging "can I puh-lease wear them???". Since she asked so sweetly I couldn't say no and an hour later, it is still in her mouth! Ut oh!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Binkie...
Today she discovered the bag of pacifiers out on the counter that I planned on sanitizing for the arrival of baby #2. Addison immediately grabbed them and said "look momma, these are baby sisters!" to which I agreed. Then as she does with all of the baby stuff in the house... she started begging "can I puh-lease wear them???". Since she asked so sweetly I couldn't say no and an hour later, it is still in her mouth! Ut oh!

