We had an ultrasound yesterday and got to see Baby Sister again. Addison was really upset when I told her I was going to the doctor to see the baby and begged to go but was happy to see the picture I brought home for her to see. I didn’t get an ultrasound this far along with Addison so it was a new and exciting experience to see this baby so big and to see her face in 4-d. I think she looks beautiful! I thought seeing her face might ruin the moment she’s born when I get to lay eyes on her for the first time but instead it has made me even more excited to meet her! Now I want to see if she really does have the same nose as Addison and if her cheeks really are as big as they looked on the screen (our kids are all doomed with big cheeks!). They did inform us that she is a big baby and is already 4.15 lbs – about a half a pound larger than she should be. I guess this won’t matter too much as long as she comes early like I am planning (positive thinking!). I can’t believe that we have less than 2 months to finish preparing for her arrival! Every night when Derek and I are sitting down and watching some TV after Addison goes to bed… I remind us both that in 2 months we won’t be sitting here relaxing like this anymore. :-)
(No pictures to go along with this entry because she was moving around like crazy – as always! – and wouldn’t stop to pose. We got one photo but since it’s 4d, it isn’t scanning correctly)

