Thursday, March 4, 2010

The park!

We took the kiddos to the park the other day for a few hours of playing and picnicing. It was a more confined park so it was nice to just let them run & run without having to worry about cars and streets and at this point in my pregnancy, I cannot chase after Addison, the girl is quick! Below are a few pics from our day. Addison is also realizing that now we don’t just meetup with her friends but her friends new siblings too. She points to them a lot and asks me “who is that?... and who is that?” and then we try to talk about how soon she will have a baby sister too. She had a blast pushing around and “being gentle” to Danicas sister, Zoey at the park. I really do think that once she gets past the adjustment of having another baby in the house, she will be a wonderful older sister!

Update on baby #2 –
The pregnancy is still going pretty smoothly except for heartburn all day and all night and TONS and TONS of kicking (I’m afraid she is going to be a feisty one!). I am now officially in my third trimester so she will probably be here in about 2 and a half more months which seems so soon! I have another ultrasound in about 4 weeks just to make sure everything looks good before her big arrival. I am trying to get excited about the idea of another baby in our house however I am having serious issues with the idea of Addison not getting all of my attention anymore. She is my pride and joy and the love of my life so I can’t imagine giving my love to another baby too but I know it will work out and I’m sure a lot of second time moms must have this same fear.