
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Strawberry Plant
I love plants! Truth be told, I loved them a lot more before Addison was born and I had more time to care for them. Once I realized all of my houseplants were at a level that Addison could reach them, many of them had to go :-( but it appears that Addison shares my love for plants! Yesterday we went to Home Depot (as we do a million times every weekend due to the other house we are working on) and it was FREE KIDS PLANT day! So Addison and I went over and she picked out a strawberry plant and planted it in a pot (did I mention it was all for free? We love free!). It is so cute to watch her be so proud of this plant. She took it in the store and immediately showed it to her Bes who was at Home Depot with us then when we got back to the house, she had to run in and show it to her Daddy and Papa. Once we got home, she wanted to put it outside and water it. So here it is… Addison's first plant!!!


