And this is what happens when Addison decides to pick out her own outfit! We have the Thomas the Train sweatshirt, the jeans and the beautiful skirt. Ha, I did not let her go in public dressed like this :-) but she did get to wear it around the house for awhile. What scares me is that this is an outfit I would have chosen for myself back in 5th grade and my parents would have let me wear it to school!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
I dressed myself!!
And this is what happens when Addison decides to pick out her own outfit! We have the Thomas the Train sweatshirt, the jeans and the beautiful skirt. Ha, I did not let her go in public dressed like this :-) but she did get to wear it around the house for awhile. What scares me is that this is an outfit I would have chosen for myself back in 5th grade and my parents would have let me wear it to school!

