
Addison got her first real hair cut on Friday! I am very happy with the result and she sat there so well behaved while the lady cut it (lately she has been a complete terror out in public - terrible twos - so I am still shocked this went so well!). I was really happy with the place (Cool cuts 4 kids) because we had tried about 6 months ago getting her hair cut at Snip It's (another kids salon here) and she came out looking the exact same. This time she was able to sit in a fire truck, drive it and watch a movie of her choice (of course she chose Elmo). She only started to cry a couple of times when the lady was cutting her bangs and blocked her view of the Elmo movie!! Now she will be looking cute and stylish for her big 2nd birthday on Thursday!

Showing off her new do as she feeds Kita a cheerio

Grams teaching Addi how to swim at the fixer upper house while the rest of us work :-)

Floating around in the pool (a mini Grammy!)