For her birthday we had a little party at Peter Piper Pizza with a few of her friends. Addison LOVES that place (and I can’t stress the word LOVE enough). She was so happy on the way there and once we got there she went crazy. When she would see someone she recognized come in, she would stand and jump and sequel and then take off back to the play area. She wouldn’t even stop playing to eat the pizza! I did make her to sit & stay for her cake and she got very embarrassed and looked down when we sang happy birthday to her (she did blow out her candle). She didn’t even want to stay at the table & open presents (there was too many games there to play but we forced her!) but she loves every one of her gifts and they have kept her entertained the last few days!
On Friday morning, we took Addi to her 2 year doc appt. She is 37 inches tall and 28 lbs. Her height is still off the charts for a 2 year old – the girl is tall, what can I say? Her weight has been my biggest concern since she NEVER eats and hasn’t eaten for about 4 months. Sometimes I can throw a blueberry in her mouth as she runs by but besides fruit, she doesn’t think meals are important. It is a battle for Grams & I everyday to get nutrition in her. The doctor says she looks good and is at a good weight and that’s what matters I guess. Somehow she is surviving on fruit snacks and juice.
These pictures of the cake and a couple of Addison's friends eating the cake are just too cute to not post! Next time maybe I will reconsider the red frosting :-) Sorry mommies!
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, the cards and the gifts. Our little girl is lucky to be so loved and we love & appreciate every one of you!

