Monday, February 13, 2012

A Day at the Park with Casey!


How cute! Riding the train.
Casey is Addison's current boyfriend. Yes, she is still boy crazy and he has been her boyfriend for about 5 months now. She was the only girl invited to his birthday party a few weeks ago which was VERY exciting to Addison. At the party when his friends were around and someone would ask him who Addison was he would say "I don't know her" but the minute he was alone without his friends, he was calling her his girlfriend & asked her to sit by him when he blew out his candles. They have been asking to hang out again so we met up with Casey's parents and adorable brother, Hayden, at Freestone this weekend. It was such a good time. The kids had a blast and Reagan loved the wave runner ride and wanted to ride ferris wheel! She cried on the Merry Go Round though.... funny girl. I'm pretty sure I need to keep my eye on Reagan & Hayden too because knowing my luck I will have two boy crazy daughters and they would also make a cute couple :-)

Casey, Hayden & Addison on the Wave Runners

 
This picture says it all. Addison is having a blast and Casey is smiling so big at her.

What a life! Lounging while waiting for the train.

The daddies rode the train with the kiddos and the mommies got a break!

My happy girls!

Casey, Reagan & Addison on the Ferris Wheel.