Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree...

This year Addison has been given the honor of having her very own Christmas tree in her room! It's the first tree we have put up so far this year and it has been so exciting! We decorated it and she hasn't stopped talking about it yet (it's been over a week!). She runs in and shows it to us all the time saying "I did it" and pointing to all the ornaments she hung. This is really the first year she has realized what Christmas is and noticed all the changes going on. She loves all of the decorations we have up and I think it will be even more fun to put up our big tree with her.As you can see, all of the decorations Addison put up were hanging on the bottom (I moved them up higher when she wasn't looking!).



This is a video of Addison the day I pulled out some of our Christmas decorations. Her laugh just cracks me up in this.