Tuesday, November 3, 2009

"More Monkeys"

Yesterday morning Addison and I were watching “Big Big World” on PBS because time changed for the rest of the country (not us in Arizona) and now all of Addison’s TV shows she would watch in the morning are on an hour later (no more Barney or Thomas the Train and she is VERY upset over this!!). So we are back to watching a TV show that does not entertain her like I need it to while I shower and get ready – of course I could wake up before she does and get ready while she sleeps but nah, I prefer my sleep. So back to the story… at the end of the show Snook told us that we should visit our local zoo. So I looked at Addi and we both agreed that going to the zoo would be a good idea (since I was off anyways). So we called Grams and off the three of us we went! We had only been to the zoo once before and to be honest, I was not too impressed. Addison didn’t really care about the animals at that point and just wanted to run around. Now that she is older, I figured she would LOVE it and she did! We had such a fun time there and got to see so many of the animals. She just kept saying "more monkeys" over and over. At the end we rode the carousel and she kept telling me how much fun it was! Guess we will visit there more often now :-)