Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Could it be a girl??

Every pregnancy I look for signs or clues to tell me if the baby is a boy or a girl. I truly believe that I could wait until giving birth to find out the sex this time around but Derek can’t! At this point, I’m still at a complete loss as to what the sex of the baby will be. With Addison we were convinced it was a boy and were stunned when they announced girl at the ultrasound. This time (except for the belly) I don’t even feel pregnant so it’s hard to play the guessing games with no clues. So when my friend Stacie made us the cutest little boy/girl baby cookies ever this past weekend (and they were super delicious too), she said she made too much pink frosting so maybe that’s a sign it’s a girl??? Yeah I know, I’m reaching here but it’s the first “sign” I’ve gotten.