
I am lucky and work with an amazing group of women that for the past 8 years I have considered my second family. We are all such close friends and we share everything with each other. This past weekend my friend and coworker, Barb, passed away unexpectedly. I spoke with her on Thursday… not knowing that would be the last conversation we would ever have. She was an amazing person and we all miss her so much already.
Barbara McMillen
12/15/62 - 5/30/09
I will miss…
- Finding you at George’s in the morning reading the horoscopes
- Your laughter and your spunk
- Your IM’s always trying to find out all of the office gossip
- Your Larry stories and knowing when you were on the phone with him because you would start whispering and giggling
- You rolling on your chair around the office rather than walking
- Getting you all fired up so that you would go yell at someone for me (because I was always the “nice one” and you were the “outspoken one”)
- Sharing our good ideas about ways to make money though we never followed thru with any of them (we could have been rich!)
- Your great advice… which I asked for a lot
Barbara McMillen
12/15/62 - 5/30/09
I will miss…
- Finding you at George’s in the morning reading the horoscopes
- Your laughter and your spunk
- Your IM’s always trying to find out all of the office gossip
- Your Larry stories and knowing when you were on the phone with him because you would start whispering and giggling
- You rolling on your chair around the office rather than walking
- Getting you all fired up so that you would go yell at someone for me (because I was always the “nice one” and you were the “outspoken one”)
- Sharing our good ideas about ways to make money though we never followed thru with any of them (we could have been rich!)
- Your great advice… which I asked for a lot
- Seeing the binder clips in your hair
- All of our happy hours over the past 8 years at the Sugar Shack and Priceless Too
- You complaining about the radios being up too loud in the office (and I will think of you everytime I hear them)
- Our trips to Chipoodles at lunch to meet Brookie and always trying to find the closest parking spot
Barb... when I think of you and our time together, I will always smile!
- All of our happy hours over the past 8 years at the Sugar Shack and Priceless Too
- You complaining about the radios being up too loud in the office (and I will think of you everytime I hear them)
- Our trips to Chipoodles at lunch to meet Brookie and always trying to find the closest parking spot
Barb... when I think of you and our time together, I will always smile!

