Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Go Blue!

Pregame!
A weekend without the kids! I don't think we've had that since Reagan was born so when our friend asked us to help surprise her husband on his birthday and meet them in Michigan for a football game, we didn't hesitate to say yes! Her husband and Derek are HUGE Michigan fans and I've never been to a game at the Big House so we were excited to go. I think I was most excited about being on a plane for 3+ hours with NO kids! I was able to read my book, my magazine and play on the computer (that NEVER happens!). It turned out to be a FUNtastic trip and we are ready to go back every year! A big thanks to Bes for watching the kiddos and the pooch while we were gone!
Tailgating!



Coach Hoke

Pretty sure this guy is their #1 fan!