Today was Reagan's third day at preschool and her third time to attend swim lessons. I'll just say that the third time really is the charm!
School started as normal, with her crying when I left but it didn't last long and she seems to really be enjoying preschool. She loves to talk about it and is telling me she likes it - phew!! Today three of the kids decided to give Reagan a haircut with the scissors when the teacher wasn't looking but they didn't do too bad of a job for their first time being stylists. Every time I asked her today about the haircut she would respond with "NO NO" and shake her head. I guess she heard that from the teacher once she saw what was happening to Reagan's hair. :-)
Swim lessons were also a hit! The first week she screamed every time the coach took her. The second time she screamed in the parking lot, in the dressing room and again, every time the coach took her. Today she cried when she realized where we were going and kept saying "No Wa-Wa" (aka 'no water') but was smiling as we drove into the parking lot, smiling in the dressing room and smiling VERY big when the coach took her. Phew again!! She is kicking some swimming butt too! I am very impressed with her progress - she wants to be able to swim like her sissy!
Things seem to be working out nicely with Reagan's new endeavors and I am breathing a HUGE sigh of relief!

