Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fun @ Fiddlesticks

Addison has always been our daredevil and she LOVES rides! She has been begging to go on a roller coaster for about a year now but we just haven’t found one (and I refuse to go to our state fair). So the other day Derek & I were both off of work so he suggested we try Fiddlesticks and she had an absolute blast on the bumper boats, the cars and the rides. Still no roller coaster but the train went fast enough to be one - they even had to stop it so a couple kids could get off that were scared. Not our girl, she squealed and smiled the whole time!
Derek & Addison soaking wet after the bumper boats

Hard to get a picture of a moving car when I was driving one too but I got her smiling face looking back at me finally.

As she zoomed by in the train - all smiles!