Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Best Buddies...

I am so happy to say that I have seen two of my best friends in the past 6 months!! My friend Kathy (whom I met in 4th grade) came down with her family last weekend. Kathy happened to live here in Arizona when we moved out here but moved to Washington with her husband & newborn baby about 4 ½ years ago and we hadn’t seen her since! Now she has 2 kids and I have 2 kids and it was so fun getting the families together! Her daughter Maddie is about to turn 5 and Addison adored her… copied everything she did and thought she was fantastic. Her other daughter Lily is 1 1/2 and just so cute and so sweet. Reagan and Lily are the same size though they are about 9 months apart :-) Gotta love my big kid! Here are some pictures from the trip.

The two babes (and Kita's big nose & evil red eyes)...


Kathy with Addison, Lily & Maddie

Big girls wanting to be babies
Kathy, Liliana, Scott & Maddie
Heading to the park

Maddie's exact words before jumping in were "I am a Mermaid and Mermaids can swim at any temperature". She was in and out in two seconds :-)


The Moore's had an decked out Minivan and the girls got to watch The Little Mermaid!