Friday, January 28, 2011

Remember Last Time?

Remember last time you laid in my bed when I was sick? Remember last time we ate at that restaurant with the horse in front and it was daddy and you and Papa and Bes (it was PF Changs on January 31st of LAST year)? Remember last time I dreamed that Sully, Randal and Mike (from the movie Monsters Inc) came over and we watched the Rudolph movie? Remember last time when I was being a brat at the grocery store? Remember last time when I was tickling Reagan and she was laughing? Remember last time when I was swinging on my own on the swing? Remember last time when you said a bad word and I was going to tell daddy? Remember last time….

This is how every one of our conversations with Addison start. "Remember last time" could be 10 minutes ago or 2 years ago. Her memory AMAZES me… kids amaze me! She remembers thing that I can barely recall happening and she can remember all of the details. Her brain is doing its job and working hard… she is going to be one smart lil’ cookie!

Instead of putting a picture of her that I took,
this is a picture of her that she did herself with her name in the top corner :-)