I will say that this past month has me very worried that Reagan is going to be just as shy as Addison. I was really hoping we would have one outgoing child to balance out the shy one but it doesn’t seem to be working out that way already. If anyone tries to hold Reagan now (and everyone always wants to hold babies!!) she screams. Not just a little scream but a very loud “WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HOLDING ME” scream! She will even do it if someone gets too close and tries to talk to her while I am holding her. She will start with a smile, slowly it will change into the frown (as we call it when the bottom lip starts sticking out) and then the tears and screaming ensue shortly after. Hopefully she will grow out of it :-)
Sunday, October 24, 2010
5 months old!
I will say that this past month has me very worried that Reagan is going to be just as shy as Addison. I was really hoping we would have one outgoing child to balance out the shy one but it doesn’t seem to be working out that way already. If anyone tries to hold Reagan now (and everyone always wants to hold babies!!) she screams. Not just a little scream but a very loud “WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HOLDING ME” scream! She will even do it if someone gets too close and tries to talk to her while I am holding her. She will start with a smile, slowly it will change into the frown (as we call it when the bottom lip starts sticking out) and then the tears and screaming ensue shortly after. Hopefully she will grow out of it :-)

