skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I think she's in love...
On Tuesday, we had a baby shower for my friend Megan. She is about to have baby #2 in May! In fact, I have a large group of friends & family that are all expecting #2 this year which is so exciting. It must be something in the water so as you can see, I am not drinking the water, hee hee! So the shower was held at one of our favorite parks in Chandler and normally I chase Addison around the whole time we are there (she is not one to sit still by any means) and I never get to chit chat or visit with the others mommies, but this time was different! Towards the end of the shower, my friend Christa put her 7 month old son, Maverick,
down on a blanket with some cheerios. Addison decided she wanted to sit with him on the blanket and for the next 20 minutes she sat with him, played with him, fed him cheerios and ate them herself while he smiled and laughed the whole time. I am still in shock that Addi sat still for so long but it was so very sweet to watch the two of them. I think she is trying to rob the cradle and fall in love with a younger man :-)