Sunday, October 12, 2008

Moo Moo What?

Addison had another fun filled weekend! Friday Grams took Addi to her "Messy Me" art class. Maybe it's just a mothers love, but I think she is very talented :-) Our refrigerator is filled with her creations!
Then Saturday, Derek and I took her to "Moo Moo Palooza". She loves animals and isn't scared of anything right now. She just squeals and pets them all (even the big horse!). She didn't seem to care too much about the cows (which was the whole point of the day!) but loved the rocks that she could collect and carry around while we were there. I can only imagine what was all over those rocks... icky. The girl has an obsession with rocks! She has to have one in her hand at all times outside and when we come inside and the rock gets taken away.... let the tantrum begin!

Sunday we had big plans to take her to the Race for the Cure (that I participate in every year with my coworkers) but she had a rough night Saturday night and didn't get much sleep. So daddy stayed home with her while she slept in and Grams and I went to walk the 5k! It was actually chilly out (I know! Hard to believe in Arizona!) so it's probably best she stayed home.